Comp Master
Comp Master, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Computer programming and maintenance.

HP digital picture frame df1000 -- How do I transfer pictures

HP digital picture frame df1000 -- How do I transfer pictures from PC, i. e., Adobe Photo Shop 3, to picture frame. Manual shows how to transfer from frame to PC, but not PC to frame.??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Comp Master replied 7 years ago.

The following instructions should be able to help you transfer pictures/images and music from your computer to the frame.

Power ON the frame.
Connect the small end of the USB cable to the USB port on the side panel of the Digital Photo Frame.
Connect the larger end of the USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
You will see some extra "Removable Disc" drives in "My Computer" -- One for each of the memory card slots on the Digital Photo Frame. And the last one is for the Internal Memory of the frame. Double-click on the last "Removable Disc" icon to access the internal memory of the frame. From here you can copy images and music files to the frame. You need to transfer the images or music files into this folder (which is the internal memory of the frame). Copy the files from your computer and paste them in this folder.
The picture files should be in the "standard JPEG" format and the music files should be in the "mp3" format.
To disconnect the Digital Photo Frame from your computer:
In Windows, on the bottom taskbar, right click the icon which appears in a green color, (this icon has an arrow pointing towards the left) and select "Safely Remove Hardware".
The Safely Remove Hardware" dialog box will appear. Select "USB Mass Storage Device" and click "STOP"
On the next dialog box, click "OK" to remove the storage device.
On the next dialog box, select "CLOSE" and disconnect the USB cable from your computer.
Now you should be able to see the pictures on the digital photo frame.

Good Luck
Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get paid for my work n time.

Positive FEEDBACK and Bonus will be appreciated.

Post your question again instead of giving a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.