Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

Hi, i cant make a call through my magicjack. I tried to read

Customer Question

Hi, i can't make a call through my magicjack. I tried to read HELP but i can't find the answer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.

If it does, please unplug your phone from your magicJack and leave your magicJack connected to the computer. Now place a call using the softphone dial pad on your screen. If the call goes through, please try using a different phone with your magicJack.

Please make sure that you include the area code when dialing a number.

If your magicJack softphone does not read "Ready to Call" please contact Tech Chat for additional trouble shooting help. Here at the bottom where it says live agent: Click Here

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I made a call using the soft dial pad while my phone was not connected, as it always does, it rings but i still has to look for a different phone to make sure it works with different phone. I will keep you posted.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
ok no problem take all the time you need
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I just bought a new phone, Vtech cordless phone, i tried to make calls but it still did the same, i can't hear the voice answering the call in my magicjack phone, i just heard continuous sound. Is it posible to re register and start all over again?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 7 years ago.
I am not sure about that so I will opt out and open this to all experts
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

By the way, i bought my magicjack from best buy, do i need to pay additional $19.95 to start?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the answer you gave me was the same instruction i found in the HELP portion of the web. i asked help from you expecting i could get a different but successful solution due to the fact that you are charging your clients but im still can't use my magic jack because it still won't work. im returning this magicjack and the new phone to the store. im not satisfied of the solution you gave me. im sorry. you just answer me, you're not sure.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I didn't accept to pay you because i wasn't satisfied of your answer, if i only knew that you will just answer me the same as what i read in the HELP portion i wouldn't put trust in this web. I will never recommend it to anybody.