Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

why does the screen on my laptop keep on turning sideways is

why does the screen on my laptop keep on turning sideways is this a software fault or is it the kids messing. thanks

This occurs when the screen rotation hotkeys, i.e. Ctrl + Alt + Arrow keys, are pressed; in order to rotate the screen back to its default position, please press the Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow keys accordingly.

If you want to disable this feature altogether, please go to your Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced, then click on the tab for your graphics/video driver, and use the option present to disable the rotation hotkeys.

Hope it helps.

Regards