Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I cant add photos anymore.

Customer Question

I can't add photos anymore.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help!!

Please specify what program you cannot add ohotos to anymore..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I use Hotmail and their programs changed a few days ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Please specify as well what internet browser you are using, is it mozilla firefox, internet explorer 7 , or 8 .. netscape,, opera????

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I use internet exploere - don't know if it is 7 or 8

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Ok, try this, when youu go to the add phot menu, and it says browse, when you go to click on the photo, hold donw the control or ctrl button when you click, do not let it go, now click the second picture you would like to send, keep holding control, and now pick the third,, now click attach to ad the pictures to your email, and then send it to another email account you own to see if all went thorugh properly..

please let me know if the control click method resolved your problem!!
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Worked With The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It didn't work! I tried using Mozilla and the same results
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is the problem with Hotmail??? or microsoft???
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
Apparently it was about a week ago that hotmail decided to tweak its program,

The multipicture functionality is gone for the moment from hotmail with internet explorer, and it has never worked to my knowledge with mozilla..

some people think it works with google chrome.. But what i would suggest is temporarily finding another email untill hotmail fixes itself..
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Which one would you suggest?
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 years ago.
I would definetely go with gmail.. its ran by google..

i use it my self,, its multiple upload is rather easy.. you just keep clicking add another file and it will make a drop down list that you can then fill with as many photos as you want to upload..

gmail.com is the way.. and it also has mega large storage capacity, the best on the internet if im not mistaken, and its free..

Im sorry about your hotmail account, but there is a way to make it appear with gmail that your hotmail account is actually the one sending the mail, when you send the mail from the google accoujnt.. just look in the help options when you get gmail, the help fucntion is very in depth..