Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How do I go back to regular goolge? I want Google Chrome gone

How do I go back to regular goolge? I want Google Chrome gone and it wont let me delete it HELP PLEASE! GOD BLESS YOU, Sandra
Hello !!

Do you have XP or Vista ?

Do you need to get rid of google chrome ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have XP. Yes, I want Google Chrome disabled so I can go back to the way it was, normal Google.
Hello !!

Please do this :

1. Go to the Start menu > All Programs > Google Chrome > Uninstall Google Chrome.
  2. Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.

The uninstall process will begin and all your Google Chrome browser and application shortcuts will also be removed.

Let me know if this removes it or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ask me any question you have before leaving a Negative Feedback. I will be glad to help you solve all your problems.

Positive Feedback and BONUS is always appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I did that last night and it erased the Google Chrome from my Programs list and removed the icon yet I still have Google Chrome and now that it is not listed in program I cannot uninstall it in this way.
Hello !!

The window you are using right now, do you find "Internet Explorer" written on top of window ?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear XXXXX, YES, WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORER IS ON TOP OF PAGE. Sandra
Hello !!

Goto Start > control panel > add remove programs

Here do you see chrome in list. if yes, uninstall it

Let me know

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
HELLO! NO IT DOES NOT SHOW GOOGLE CHROME, THE ONLY GOOGLE IT SHOWS IS GOOGLE TOOLBAR WHICH GOOGLE CHROME WILL NOT LET ME INSTALL, I TRIED MANY TIMES LAST NIGHT TO INSTALL THE TOOLBAR BUT IT SAYS IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED, YET IT IS SHOWN AS INSTALLED, AGAIN THE ONLY GOOGLE THAT IS ON THE PROGRAMS LIST IS THE TOOLBAR THAT ISNT EVEN INSTALLED, I AM PUZZLED AS IT PLAINLY TOLD ME IT CANT BE INSTALLED AND INDEED IT WOULDN'T INSTALL IT.
Hello !!

Please uninstall google toolbar. Then restart computer.

Then get back to me

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear XXXXX, I Did what you told me to do and when I pressed uninstall on the Google Toolbar It said I was unistalling a Help line I did remove it and I still have Google Chrome! I also installed Explorer 8 or something like that last night if that is any help. YOU CAN CALL ME AT XXX-XXX-XXXX and talk this through if you would like. Help! Sandra
Hello Sandra

I am positive that Chrome is uninstalled from computer.

Why do you think Chrome is still present on your computer

I am sorry but we cannot give telephone support

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Andy, Then I don't understand, because I still have all of the stuff That google chrome changed it to! Very few icons at the top and they look different and are in a different place I also have these funny looking file folders that stick up that werent there before it is still changed it did not go back to the way it was. It is excactly the same as when I installed google chrome! Any Suggestions Andy?
Hello !!

I know what you are talking about. Those are toolbars. As you installed IE8, your old tool bars are gone. You can download toolbars anytime.

But my friendly advise is that dont use any toolbar. They make your computer slow and messy. The less junk you use, the better.

About the funny looking folders, what are their name. What do you mean stick up ?

But I can assure you that Chrome is gone from your computer

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the folders are tabs and it says what we are working on now, is that normal please reply and I will gladly ACCEPT and pay you for your time, professionalism and your courtesy, you are very patient and kind. GOD BLESSES YOU AND MAY HE GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART IN JESUS CHRIST! HE IS FAITHFUL JUST ASK HIM WITH A SINCERE HEART! From the Heart, Sandra
Hello Sandra !!

Yes that is totally normal. Dont worry at all.

And thank you so so much for the blessings. They are worth millions to me :-)

And do pray for me !!!

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear XXXXX, I will be praying for you! As I don't believe in coincidence, It is Divine Providence that you are the one that helped my today From our Omnipitant HOLY GOD! If you have any special prayer requests please let me know here or Via E Mail. From my Heart, In Christ Jesus, Sandra
Hi Sandra !!

Just pray that all my special prayers come true :-) ... I dont want to pe partial for any of them !!!

And you are a very kind and awesome person ... and it was my pleasure working with you !!

Take care