Ryan B.
Ryan B., Support Specialist
Experience:  Comptia A+ Certified Technician , with 8+ years Experience
16548393

In can not attach a file to Juno. It goes to the list of file,

Customer Question

In can not attach a file to Juno. It goes to the list of file, I select the file, trnafer starts, them apromp comes up telling me "to select a file, which I have allread done. Please hellp. Mr Sampson
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer~!~Smile

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you with your question tonight. Could you please tell me are you using Juno Webmail, or are you using it through a mail program like MS outlook or outlook express? Also when did this problem start happening?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am using Juno Iternet Explorer for my E-mail, which will not attach.

The trouble has been with me for a year a least, just stopped trying to attach items. If it would help, I am 77 years or and not the best at this. Still need help

Mr Sampson

Expert:  replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for the quick reply. Is this the procedure you take to send an attachment?

Source: http://help.juno.com/support/webmail/u-attach-send-61.html

To send one or more attachments with your email, follow these steps:

1. While you have your message open, and you are ready to add the attachment, click the Attach a File.
  2. Once you find the file you want to attach, select it and click Open.

Note: Depending on the size of your selected file, this process could take time as you upload it to Juno's mail server. Please be patient.

1. The name of your uploaded file will appear next to Subject text box, as well as its file size. You can see a running total of the size of your file attachments, as well as how much space remains available for more.

Note: Juno (with Juno MegaMail Plus, Juno MegaMail, Juno Platinum, and Free) can send outgoing message not exceeding (single message including attachment size) 30 MB, 20 MB, 10 MB and 10 MB, based on your service level. For more information about attachment limits, click here.

1. When you are done attaching files, click Finished. If you want to cancel your attachments, click Cancel.
  2. If you want to send another attachment, follow the same procedure listed above.
  3. If you want to remove an attachment, select it, then click Delete link next to the attachment name.
  1. When you are ready to send your attachment(s) along with your message, click Send.
Ryan B., Support Specialist
Experience: Comptia A+ Certified Technician , with 8+ years Experience
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
For what its worth, I have found the file, I have loaded he file. Juno has started processing the attachment over to juno. Then the prompt comes stopping the process telling me to find my document (attachedment). Some time in the passed I have been able to do what you indicated above. Just what the program tells you to do.
Expert:  Ryan B. replied 5 years ago.
Alright i'm not sure what would cause this too happen. It could be an issue with corrupt temporary internet files and cookies. Please do the following to clear them to see if it corrects the issue.

1) Open internet explorer
2) Click tools at the top then click internet option
3) In the middle of the internet options window click the delete button then another window will open.
4) Now click delete next to temporary internet files and delete next to cookies then push close/ok and then try to attach a file again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This does not cover the current question on how to Make my Dish remote operate my 24" Model L2H8998 Envision Series. Don't tell me to just click the blue up botton for a half hour, there should be a number to enter for this unit, MR Sam