Sandeep Pamarati
Sandeep Pamarati, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Bachelors in Electronics and Proficient in troubleshooting Computer-related problems

https // productKey wlidvalidation&ct eformc

Customer Question, i have tried to access my account using this link twice once in march and once lately. The problem i have is some hacked my msn account and now i cant access my x-box live account.

Also i have filled lots of online forms in and microsoft send me a message, but never come back to me when i reply i am getting extremly frustrated that i caan not access my hotmail or xbox accounts. Also i can not remember my secret answer to my secret question can you please help me reset my password XXXXX Thanks Dave
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sandeep Pamarati replied 7 years ago.
Hi Dave,

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your query. Today i would like to help you with your question.

Please post your query here.

That is the right place to get a quick response and possible fix for your query, because they are the guys who develop and maintain Microsoft Live product.

They will immediately get back to you and investigate your hacned account case.

Let me know once you post a query there.