mary
mary, Consultant
Experience:  MCA (Masters in Computer Application
18613681

My power went out and now the printer wont work. How do I restart

My power went out and now the printer wont work. How do I restart ?
unplug the printer for few mins, and restart the computer after that you will see the print job is still waiting however you need to cancel the pending jobs and reprint a fresh copy.

Please Click on ACCEPT Button to reward my time, If unsatisfied, please post your question again instead of giving NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Thanks and regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Cant tell where the printer is plugged in. There are two chords coming out of it. One goes to the tower and the other is plugged into to the power strip. sorry, my son usually helps me but is out of pocket.
You just need to unplug the power which is coming from the power strip and just need to unplug and replug the cable which is connected at the back of the tower. Please make sure the printer is turned off and the computer as well while you unplug and replug the cables.

Thanks and regards