Anthony Brewster
Anthony Brewster, Consultant
Experience:  MICROSOFT PC SAFETY, WINDOWS LIVE ONECARE, WINDOWS GENUINE, & I.T. SPECIALIST
16299369

A program - HP Toolbox FX version XXX-XXX-XXXX9 - is malfuntioning

Customer Question

A program - HP Toolbox FX version XXX-XXX-XXXX9 - is malfuntioning and I can't print anything. My printer is an HP Laser Jet 3055. Restarting the progrm or rebooting the computer doesn't help. This program is also associated with Win 32NT - 5.1.2600.0    whatever that is.   My operating system is Windiws XP Professional with Service Pack 3.

What do I need to do.

Lawrence de Rohan , [email protected]
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anthony Brewster replied 7 years ago.
Hello, please go to the HP Website and download the most up-2-date driver and install it. When you do this, unplug the USB from the back of the CPU (for the printer) and power off the printer as well...

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=1140780&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=1161389&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=228

Under Driver you need to download the one that reads (HP LaserJet 3050/3052/3055/3390/3392 PCL6 Plug and Play Scan/Print Driver Package)

Under Software you need to download the one that reads (HP LaserJet 3050/3052/3055/3390/3392 North America/Western Europe Full Software Solution)

Im pretty sure that is all you should need to correct and fix this problem. You plug in the USB and turn the power back on when it tells you to during the installation. If the problem still comes up, contact HP Tech Support..

1-800-474-6836

BEST OF LUCK!
GOD BLESS!

:)