NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Currently working in web applications.Good Experience in C,VB,ASP,Javascript

WHERE DO I FIND A E-BOOK I DOWNLOADED ON MY COMPUTER

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What operating system are you using?

-What internet browser are you using?

-What have you already tried?

Thanks
Shidhin

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WILL THE COMPUTER ADVICE BE IN MY E=MAIL OR ON THIS SITE?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WINDOWS VISTA/FOXFIRE
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

Please Open firefox.

goto Tools->click on the "Downloads"

This will show all the files you downloaded.

Thanks
Shidhin
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Experience: Currently working in web applications.Good Experience in C,VB,ASP,Javascript
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
BUT THE DOWNLOAD WON'T OPEN. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??????
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

What is the Type of the downloaded file. i mean like .Chm or some thing ?

Or is it a.PDF document ?

Thanks
Shidhin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I believe it is text/html
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

Are you getting any error messages while trying to Open it ?

Thanks
Shidhin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i don't get any response. I right click and left click and nothing. The download page identifies the document as a pdf.
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

So the document which you downloaded is a PDF document .. right ?

So you have any PDF viewer in your system ? like Adobe reader ?

Thanks
Shidhin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, I do have Adobe.
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

What is the size of the file ?

also try this , Right click on it and select, Open with -> You will get some list of programs. select the "Adobe Reader" from that

Thanks
Shidhin
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The file is 322 KB. I don't get the open with option, only "open" which doesn't do anything. I have also tried saving the download to by USB port and it says the file doesen't exhist. That is also what it says when I tried to locate the file in Adobe which is my viewer. I have been trying to down load and open (find) this book for hours. I am about to call it quits!
Expert:  NeOh replied 5 years ago.

Are you trying to Open ( i mean clicking ) the file from the Tools->"Downloads" ?

Can you notedown the downloaded folder path. and Manually go and check the file ?

Thanks
Shidhin