mary
mary, Consultant
Experience:  MCA (Masters in Computer Application
18613681

Computer only prints 1/2 page. Called Epson and my printer

Customer Question

Computer only prints 1/2 page. Called Epson and my printer checked out A o K. Tech said the problem mis in the application.Customer([email protected]) HELP!
Category: Computer
Expert:  mary replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

Well it seems that ther is some application error, but it can be the driver software as well , try to remove the existing driver software restart the computer and then reinstall it back again and see if it works.

-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Expert:  mary replied 7 years ago.
Please provide me the model number i will be able to fix the issue for you. geek squad will charge you on site support 150 buks however we can get it working. whenever you are online please send me the model number of the printer and i will walk you through to fix it.

Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't know what happened, but the darn thing is working now. No Geek squad either, just dumb luck. Thanks, Bill
Expert:  mary replied 7 years ago.
it is nice to know that it worked however i would suggest you to run windows updates periodically that will keep your softwares up to date and running.

Please Click on ACCEPT Button to reward my time, If unsatisfied, please post your question again instead of giving NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
Thanks and regards