B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

My hp psc 1300 series printer wont print on command from my

My hp psc 1300 series printer won't print on command from my computer. It is shown as offline. The printer is connected in the same way as when it operated properly. How do i get it back "online"? Thank you for your assistance.
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 7 years ago.

What's the exact model of your HP 1300 series printer? Also, what's the operating system you are using?

Expert:  B. Rath replied 7 years ago.
Got your additional info now; could you clarify if you are using a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Windows Vista? In order to check for the same, please go to Start, right-click on 'Computer' and select 'Properties'..make a note of and let me know the info accordingly.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
64 bit
Expert:  B. Rath replied 7 years ago.
Thank you, please download the HP Printing Diagnostic Utility using the following link:

Run the utility in order to diagnose and fix the issue(s) you are having with your printer ..hopefully, this should do the trick.

Keep me posted.