Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.

when i print e-mail it only prints half the page

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Are you using outlook or thunderbird?
-What model printer is it?
-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how long will this take
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.

-Are you using outlook or thunderbird?
-What model printer is it?
-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What have you already tried?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i answered those questions in my first reply
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
I apologize but I only recieved this

I apologize for the inconvience but could you please answer these again

-Are you using outlook or thunderbird?
-What model printer is it?
-What operating system are you using?
-What internet browser are you using?
-What have you already tried?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have outlook for email but i have never use it. the printer is a hp photosmart c5280 all in one printer,scanner and copier.windows vista-cable modem with comcast. i have not tried anything
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
OK what email are you trying to print from and what browser?
For example internet explorer or firefox for browser and aol or yahoo for email
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
internet explorerand comcast.net for e-mail
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
Ok this was fixed in a microsoft update, go to this website in internet explorer: Click Here
Click on express install and let all the updates download and install
Then restart the computer and try it again