Molinari
Molinari, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified IT Guru since C-64 and Amiga, expert at grey areas....
16561526

What is the best way to forward AOL mail to another addres

Customer Question

What is the best way to forward AOL mail to another address?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

To forward an email from AOL:

• Open the message you want to forward in AOL.
  • Click Forward.
  • Enter the email addresses of the people you want to forward the message to in the Send To: field.
  • Optionally, add personal comments to the forward in the message's body.
  • Click Send Now.

If you want more control over the contents of the forward (by removing some superfluous text from the message you forward, for example), you can use or indeed slightly mis-use the Reply function:

• Open the message you want to forward.
  • Highlight either the complete message text or the part you want to forward.
  • Click Reply.
  • Delete the original sender's email address from the Send To: field.
  • Type the email addresses of the people you want to forward the message to under Send To: instead.
  • Edit the message as you see fit.
    • Since the standard reply header does not contain who the original message was sent to, you can add this information if it is necessary ("In a message toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX dated...").

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to forward all email not just one message. How can I forward all AOL email to a new account?
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 5 years ago.
I am out of ideas on this issue, I will opt out so that some other expert may help you. Sorry about the misunderstanding of the issue.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to forward all email recieved at my AOL account to a new address outside of AOL. How can I do that at no cost?
Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.

Try this:

Log in to AOL mail & click on setting/option.
In next windows that appears,click on POP access & forwarding
Check the box forwarding & type the email new address where you wish to forward your AOL mail. Save the option & log out.
Next time your AOL mail will be received at your new address.

Let me know if that works for you.....

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to forward all mail that I get at my AOL address to another address. How can i do that?
Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.

Did you try this?

Let me know if that works for you.....

Are you forwarding to a gmail account?