Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My yahoo mail page format has recently changed but not for

Customer Question

My yahoo mail page format has recently changed but not for the better. I used to have the five permanent folders on the left and along the top I had type symbols for bold type, reg type, underline italics and the name and size of type font being used. All of my prior emails went to trash and remained there( I wanted to keep them there and the emais list was much narrower. Why did this change???Can I get the past format back???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andy replied 5 years ago.
Hello !!

Did you opt for New Yahoo Mail when you logged in ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, I wanted what I had.
Expert:  Andy replied 5 years ago.
Hello !!

I will show you how to go back to the old version of yahoo mail. First goto mail.yahoo.com and login using your username/password.

Then do a single click on OPTIONS on right top of screen. [See pic below for reference] Then from drop down menu click on "Switch to yahoo mail classic" and then a window might pop up asking you again same thing. Again click on "Switch to yahoo mail classic" and yahoo will go back to the old version.

graphic

Let me know how this goes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my answer helped you, please click on the ACCEPT button so that I can get paid for my work.

Please ask me any question you have before leaving a Negative Feedback. I will be glad to help you solve all your problems.

Positive Feedback and BONUS is always appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience: 11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
There was no Option button on the page so I couldn't click on return to yahoo Classic. I think my problem relates to Rich Text but I don't know how to get back to yahoo mail with rich text
Expert:  Andy replied 5 years ago.
Hello !!

On the left top of your window (after you have logged in yahoo mail ) can you read this " Yahoo Mail Classic). If not that you are using the new version and you need to switch to old version as I explained you. Both old and new versions have OPTIONS button on right top of window as I showed in previous message.

If you are already in classic mode than after you click on Compose mail, a compose window will open up and look like below. Now at the place where rich text is written, if you find plain text written, just click on Plain Text and it will convert to Rich Text.

graphic

Let me know if this is what you are looking for ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

where do i find the answer?

Expert:  Andy replied 5 years ago.
Hello !!

Did you get this message :

Hello !!

graphic
View Full Image