Freddy M.
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.
15852642

I want to change the footer (my name, company name, address)

I want to change the footer (my name, company name, address) at the bottom each email that I send. I don't know how to do that. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What email server do you use?
-Do you use a email client like outlook or thunderbird?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I use Mozilla Firefox and hotmail. I used to use outlook...That's what i was using when my friend set up the current info that imprints on every email.

I think he did something with the setup in the computer.

Thanks
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 5 years ago.
Log on to Hotmail and click on "Options" in the top right-hand corner of the Hotmail window.

Find the "Customize Your Mail" menu. From the menu, click on "Personal Email Signature." A signature window will open.

Type in the text of your signature into the text box. Put in your name, email address, phone number, professional title and any other important information. Some people like to include a favorite quote or joke at the end of their signature.

Use the icons above the text box to change the font, font size, alignment of the text or add emoticons. Click the "Globe" icon to insert a hyperlink to a web page into your Hotmail signature.

Click the "Save" button when you're through editing your signature.

Create a new Hotmail email message to check your signature. Your signature should appear automatically every time you open a new message.

This information can be found here: Click Here
Freddy M., Support Specialist
Experience: Years of experience in the IT field and in customer support.