Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

when you select acategory on craigslist it changes color from

Customer Question

when you select acategory on craigslist it changes color from blue to red how do change it back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 7 years ago.

Could you specify the Internet browser, i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc., you are using?

Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
im on aol.com in craigslist and the cat jumped on my keyboard and selected a category ill get into an arguement four
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

how do i clear the selected category or clear all my selections

Expert:  Barun replied 7 years ago.
Okay ..just to clarify, what is mentioned at the top of your browser window? Is it 'Windows Internet Explorer', by any chance?

Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
all it says is aol9.0 security edition on the top left
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is there away to clear all the selected categories on craigslist
Expert:  Barun replied 7 years ago.
Okay ..please select the 'Settings' option in the AOL Toolbar; under the 'Essentials' tab, click 'Toolbar', then 'Clear History Now > Yes' ..and you are all set.

Hope it helps ..let me know how it goes.

Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
that will clear the selections made on craigslist or i believe it clears the selection of craigslist im interested in the selections once im on craigslist
Expert:  Barun replied 7 years ago.
Sorry about the slight delay in follow up ..this will clear your entire browsing history, including the categories you have viewed in craiglist, i.e. from red back to blue.

Hope it helps.

Regards
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it didnt work while i was on craigs list it cleared my history on aol but there was no change on craigs list

Expert:  Barun replied 7 years ago.
Okay ..now, please download the following freeware utility:
http://www.ccleaner.com/download
Done that, run the same and click on the 'Run Cleaner' button in the window that comes up in order to do a comprehensive cleanup of your system ...check if it works for you on AOL thereafter.

Keep me posted.

Regards