Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Currently an IT Manager for law firm. Work with Exchange, Blackberries, MS Office daily

My HP printer used to print out normal size print. It suddenly

My HP printer used to print out normal size print. It suddenly started printing very tiny text. I don't know if I clicked a wrong button, or what. However, I've tried changing the text size under the "page" icon and under the "view" icon on IE. That changes the text view on the monitor, but has no effect on the printout. It even prints a PDF file tiny, even when I set it at 100% or 150%. This has been going on way too long. Please, can you help???

I'd be glad to help you. Can you please tell me what type of printer (Make and model) and what operating system? (XP, Vista, etc)

Let me know,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It's an HP Deskjet 3650. I use Windows XP.
Thanks for that information.

First, I'd like to have you try removing the printer and reinstalling. This can be accomplished by doing the following:
* Unplug the printer from your computer
* Go to Start->Control Panel->Printers
* Right-click on your printer and choose Delete.
* Confirm that you want to delete your printer.
* Once the printer is removed, plug your printer back into your computer
* Test printing something that usually came out tiny.

Let me know how this goes.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
That did not change anything. The text is still tiny.......
Ok, let's make sure you have the latest version installed. First, to make sure the printer is reinstalled properly, you must remove the printer. Please follow the instructions above to remove the printer. Do not plug it back in. Please visit this site. Click the download link at the top. After the file has been downloaded, please run it and follow the on screen instructions and plug the printer in when asked to do so. It will install the latest drivers for your printer. It may ask you to restart. Please do so if asked. Attempt to print something again.

Let me know how this goes.