Vincent, Programmer
Experience:  PHP/MySQL, Windows & Linux, Web developer, Computer Security, Computer Hardware, Web Hosting

What is JD Secure 3.1

Customer Question

What is JD Secure 3.1?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Vincent replied 7 years ago.

JD Secure is a program installed along with the software for most newer Lexar jump drives, or USB flash drives. It provides some additional functionality for your Lexar drive when attached to your computer through a USB port, but it is not a necessary application. You may remove it if you wish.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX ask a couple more questions about what I did find in the add/remove?

Expert:  Vincent replied 7 years ago.
Feel free to do so. I'll be sure to help as best as I can.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX KBD, Framwork 1.1, Reversi, Viewpoint Mgr, Sonic, Record Now Audio. Also what can I do when I shut down the computer there are several windows that come up to END NOW. One is & then there are several about .exe (explorer & waol are the ones that come up most). How can I fix these?
Expert:  Vincent replied 7 years ago.
KBD - KBD is a program installed on machines with certain Logitech keyboards to control the functionalities of additional keys on the keyboard. This can be removed, but I wouldn't recommend it. Framework 1.1 - A highly recommended set of instructions for programs which allow most newer programs to function properly. Do NOT remove this.

Reversi - A simple game. Can be removed if you don't play it.

Viewpoint Mgr - Installed by AOL. Recommended for certain media playback.

Sonic Record Now - A CD burning software. Keep if you have a CD burner.

As for the other problem you mentioned, your best bet is to download and run these two programs regularly. CCleaner and Ad-Aware. They will keep your computer clean of any programs which were uninstalled importperly, plus keep spyware and adware off of your machine which could cause random errors or general slowdown of your computer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks I will try those.
Expert:  Vincent replied 7 years ago.
Glad I could be of assistance. If there's anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask.