Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

I dont know what an internet browser is or OS...but i am using

I don't know what an internet browser is or OS...but i am using firefox..The window box that appears states---Additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page, install missing plugins...It was all it said.

Can you tell me what page you are trying to view? It is likely you need the Flash player, but we'll need to verify. Thanks,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am trying to view pictures and some lettering in a site called POGO. It's a game site and i am on a league in this site and need to see the pictures and lettering to play the games...
Thank you for the reply. The first time I went to with FireFox, I had to install the flash and shockwave player. Are these the ones you are referring to? Can you try with internet explorer to see if you can get this working, or have you already? To launch internet explorer, go to Start -> Run -> and type iexplore. Thanks,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes i did download a flash player but i don't know what a shockwave player is..can you give examples?? I will try internet explorer...
This is the shockwave player I am referring to:

I would recommend installing this first, and then trying again with Internet Explorer, and FireFox. Thanks again,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already downloaded adobe
Adobe Flash, and Adobe ShockWave are two separate products. Have you downloaded and installed both of these? How did you make out with Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Oh, thank you i didn't know they are two different programs...I haven't gone in yet to try internet explorer. Din not want to lose chat page.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so much..I went through internet explorer and it worked for my games and pictures in pogo...
Glad to hear that worked. If you have no additional questions, please note that I am not paid for my work until you accept my answer by pressing the green "Accept" button. Thanks again!