John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
53785

How do I send a CD via e-mail now to 3 different e-mail sites.

Customer Question

How do I send a CD via e-mail now to 3 different e-mail sites. It is not music CD it is a CD of muscles for class assignment.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John D replied 8 years ago.

What type of files does the CD have (Word documents files, pdf files, photo/video/audio files. How many files and what are their sizes?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It has word document files, it has windows 2003.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have not received an answer from you yet. Please tell me where to find it.
Expert:  John D replied 8 years ago.

Ok,

First copy the files from the CD to a new folder on your desktop. Then you can either attach each file individually to your email message, or combine all the files into a zip format and send them as one file. If the combined file size exceeds the limit that your email server allows let me know and I can show you another way to send it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need assistance with any of the steps mentioned above.

.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Do you mean copy the cd to word document? can you please be a little more specific for me to understand better.
Expert:  John D replied 8 years ago.

Sorry. I 'll try to explain it in more details.

By copying files I meant to drag the files from the CD to a new folder on the desktop. To access the files on the CD, go to My Computer and right click on the CD Drive icon and choose Explore. This will open a window showing all the folders/files stored on the CD. Select the files that you want to copy and drag them to the New Folder which you have created on your desktop.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Where do I find the new folder on my desktop?

Expert:  John D replied 8 years ago.

To create a new folder on your desktop, right click on an empty area of the desktop, then select New > Folder.

As for copying, please see my previous post where I explained how to copy the files (i.e. which you do by simply dragging the files from the cd to the New Folder).

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for your help. I will try to see if I can accomplish this. Thanks again.