Computer Expert
Computer Expert, Consultant
Experience:  B.S. Biology from Texas A&M University and Computer Expert

How do I delete my personal information off of

I would like all of my personal information, as well as my husbands off of
Category: Computer
Expert:  Computer Expert replied 8 years ago.
From Google:

To delete your Google Account, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage. (If you forgot your password, you can reset it).

2. Click the Edit link next to the 'My products' list. On this page, you can delete your account.

3. Confirm your account deletion. To do so, you'll need to select these two options: 'Yes, I want to delete my account,' and 'Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transactions.' (Please be assured that you can safely select the latter option if you haven't used any of Google's paid products, such as AdWords and Google Checkout, or if you have no pending financial transactions related to these products.)

If you delete your Google Account:

You'll permanently remove the Google products associated with that account, such as your orkut profile, your iGoogle page, and your web history.
If you use Gmail with your account, you'll no longer be able to access that email. You'll also be unable to reuse your Gmail username.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Technology Expert's Post: I followed your diections exactly, but it still shows up. My husbands name also, but he has never had a goole account? You can check it yourself, my name isXXXXX Thank you so much in advance.
The best thing for users who want content removed from the Internet to do is contact the webmaster of the page or the Internet hosting companies hosting the content to find out their content removal policies. Once content has been removed from a website where it appeared and Google's search engine crawl has visited the page again, the information will no longer appear in Google's search results.

I would recommend contacting Blockshopper and ask them to remove your name from their website. They can be reached at:

875 N. Michigan Avenue
Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60610

phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
[email protected]

If this is the answer to your question, please kindly select * ACCEPT * so I can be rewarded for my efforts
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you so very much!!