Rita, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Administrator for large company, Microsoft certified system builder

I am looking for a single user CRM program that works with ...

Customer Question

I am looking for a single user CRM program that works with outlook. I have microsoft BCM software and it slows down outlook so much that I have to stop using it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rita replied 8 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer,

I am providing a link below to a list of various free CRM products. These are mostly for Single Users, these free CRM 'carrots' are to entice you to upgrade to their more full blown, or multi-user versions, which is fair enough, but these free CRM products mentioned below are capable enough in their own rights.

As a consultant, micro business or entrepreneur, these free CRM solutions are often adequate for your requirements

Hope this helps,

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I looked into this website already. Would you able to provide me a little more in depth information on which CRM is running best with Outlook? I don't like to have a CRM program and have an other email list on outlook. BCM is good except running way too slow because it's data storage issue.
Expert:  Rita replied 8 years ago.

Personally i would recommend the following CRM product as it allows you the functionality of running within Outlook as a addin, Utilises an Outlook Data File/Personal Folder File (.pst) for data storage

MX-Contact is a CRM, Contact Management and Sales Automation package that runs inside Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002 or 2003. The system utilises all the standard functionality of Outlook but provides many additional features that transform Outlook into a powerful Contact Management and CRM system.

The Personal Edition is the free Contact Management version of MX-Contact and is designed for a single user or small office/home office (SOHO). It is a Microsoft Outlook Add-In and runs off an Outlook Data/Personal Folders (.pst) file.

MX-Contact provides you with a system that allows you to manage groups, companies and contacts, and see all the interactions with these entities, namely appointments, tasks, e-mails, documents and journals. MX-Contact adds the relationship management (i.e. the linking of items to one another) that Outlook lacks by default.

Hope this helps,