Trevor Stuart
Trevor Stuart, Chief Engineer
Experience:  10 years Computer repair troubleshooting and security analyst. Currently a Broadcast Engineer

how do I generate electronic raffle tickets to sell online

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Computer
Expert:  Trevor Stuart replied 8 years ago.
There are websites such as the one at
where you can do this...
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
The website Trevor suggested is for selling event tickets not raffle tickets. I'm not selling tickets to an event, I want to be able to generate electronic raffle tickets to sell on e-bay and craigslist for brand new items I have in my inventory.
I'm not sure excatly what you're trying to do... Do you want to see an "Electronic Raffle Ticket" on e-bay or craigslists and this will give the purchaser a chance to win the item in your inventory? The reason I ask is generally on e-bay or craigslists you just sell the item itself.. If you include some more details I'll do the best I can to help!

Raffles of any sort are considered gambling. Most states require that anyone selling raffle tickets obtain a gaming permit. Just througing that in incase it wasn't already known...
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX going to be investigating the state regs regarding raffle tickets. Funny, a lot of non-profs sell raffle tickets during fund raising events.
Yes, I want to be able to generate electronic raffle tickets to sell on e-bay and craigslist in order to generate a higher amount of capital because I plan on taking a good % of the $ and have it go towards charitable organizations. It's an experiment to see if I can start a for profit org that supports non prof orgs.
There is software such as that located at
Now this will create a printable raffel ticket. Instead of printing it you could use cutePDF Writer and instead of printing the ticket to paper you could print it to a PDF file. Then the winners/purchasers could receive this in their e-mail.
You'd then use the raffel software to generate the winning number and who you sent that too and you can notify them!
I hope this helps!