John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
53785

A group of adjacent cells in an excel worksheet is called ...

Customer Question

A group of adjacent cells in an excel worksheet is called a?
All formulas in excel begin with?
By default, Excel 2007 workbooks are saved with the ____ extension.

By default, Excel aligns values?
By default, when a formula is copied and pasted from one cell to another, Excel automatically changes the cell addresses to reflect the destination location. This is referred to as ____ addressing?
Excel's Accounting number format adds ____ to the value in the cell.

Excel features built-in, preprogrammed formulas called?
In an Excel worksheet, columns are referenced with ____, while rows are referenced with ____.?
Information created in Excel is saved in a file called a?In which of the following dialog boxes can you set the page orientation to either Portrait or Landscape?
One component of an Excel function is the argument. What is an argument?The default settings in Excel's Print dialog box are to print one copy of?
The portion of the Excel screen containing the lettered colum
Category: Computer
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

A group of adjacent cells in an excel worksheet is called a? contiguous range
All formulas in excel begin with? equal sign
By default, Excel 2007 workbooks are saved with the xlsx extension.

By default, Excel aligns values? numbers to the right, (text values to the left)
By default, when a formula is copied and pasted from one cell to another, Excel automatically changes the cell addresses to reflect the destination location. This is referred to as relative addressing?

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Excel's Accounting number format adds decimal to the value in the cell.

Excel features built-in, preprogrammed formulas called? functions
In an Excel worksheet, columns are referenced with letters, while rows are referenced with numbers?
Information created in Excel is saved in a file called a? spreadsheet file
In which of the following dialog boxes can you set the page orientation to either Portrait or Landscape? Page Setup
One component of an Excel function is the argument. What is an argument? value or data needed to calulate the argument.
The default settings in Excel's Print dialog box are to print one copy of? worksheet
The portion of the Excel screen containing the lettered colum...(this line does not seem to be complete!)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

yes it didnt let me type all my questions ..so here are the rest of the question..thanks for your help

The portion of the excel screen containing the lettered columns and numbered rows is called the?

what part of the excel screen displays the contents of the active cell?

what happens when change the c=value of a cell that is refrenced elsewhere in a formula?

what is the black square at the bottom right corner of an active cell?

which picture appears on the microsoft office excel help button near the upper right cor of the screen?

when the active cell contains a formula, dragging the fill handle causes excel to?

you can copy thontents of a cell by using either the copy and paste functions or the fill handle feature. what is the diff btw these two methods?

by default, excel aligns date entries at the ? of the column?the exce spell check begins at the?

in which tab would u find the insert button?

the ? is the typeface used to display and print data. it is measured in?

the clear all option button removes the ? from the active cell

the find and replace box can be used to search for and replace?

what action sets the width of a column to fit the longest entry in the column?

what excel feature can be used to replace a word in the workheet with another word of similar meaning?

to select multiple rows or columns that are not adjacent, hold down the ?key while clicking

what happens when you click increase indent?

Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Considering the amount of additional information that you just posted I think you need to post this as a separate question, and accept the answer that was given on the original question (if of course my answer was helpful). Thanks

.

John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience: Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
k will do dat..
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Thanks.