Ben G.
Ben G., Consultant
Experience:  A few years of college in computer networking and many years of hands on experience.

My screen is black on both sides and seems locked in ...

My screen is black on both sides and seems locked in this mode. I used it with an LCD today and now I cannot get the full screen look with my Dell laptop. Any ides how to fix this?

Hey Jerry,

When you had the LCD plugged in were you using it as a dual monitor? Showing either an extended desktop on both monitors or showing the exact same thing on both monitors.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I was showing the same thing on my screen as I was what was being projected
Right Click on your desktop and select Graphics Properties and then when it opens select the "Display Settings" radio button. You can then select Full Screen if it's not already selected. Try that and let me know if it works.