John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant
53785

how do i remove dell e1505 Administrator password,

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Computer
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

I understand from your question that you know the password XXXXX you want to know how to remove it from you system

If it is the BIOS password XXXXX you want to remove (i.e. the one that you get prompted to enter BEFORE windows loads), you need to reboot and press F2 key as soon as it starts booting then when the system BIOS screen comes up, go to the System Security or Password XXXXX choose the Primary Password XXXXX choose to disable it. You will need to enter the password XXXXX order to be able to disable it.

If it is Windows login password, you need to login to an administrator account, then click Start > Control Panel > Users Accounts, then click on the user's icon that you want to remove the password XXXXX then click on the Remove Password XXXXX Again you need to know the password XXXXX order to be able to remove it.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
John D , you get me all wrong, if you are familier to a laptop notebook , i'll like you to know the exert problem.. it's the Bio or Administrator password XXXXX the manufacturer. can u do more research?
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Stephen, first you need to clearly identify your problem in order that I can provide you with assistance. I gave you an answer based on my understanding of the problem because your question was not very clear. In fact it still isn't.

Sounds like you are referring to the BIOS password XXXXX not Windows login password, and it also sounds like you do not know that password. Correct?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes it's bios password XXXXX windows, and no body set it enter automaticaly.. so can you help now...
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Stephen, I just noticed that you have asked the same question (or very similar ones) in 5 different question threads. And I can also see that you have received some very good answers from various experts. I suggest that you first go back to the other questions and address each of them by either accepting the answer or stating why you do not feel that the answer should be accepted. This way you will also improve your not so good account standing of 5-questions-with-0-accepts notation

Once you have done that, and if you still need assistance let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i've got no answer
Expert:  John D replied 6 years ago.

Yes you do have an answer, and a good one for that matter. But for some reason you have not replied as to what happened when you contacted Dell. Please go back to that question and inform Krish about the result of your communication with Dell.

Here is the link to that question for ease of reference..

http://computer.justanswer.com/questions/12wu5-remove-dell-d620-bios

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i've got no revelation to all my questions