Rita
Rita, Network Administrator
Experience:  Network Administrator for large company, Microsoft certified system builder
5454344

how do I enter data into a blank adobe acrobat version of a document.

I was asked to enter information into a black pdf document that someone sent to me. How do I do that.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rita replied 9 years ago.

On our PC do you have Adobe PDF Reader or Adobe Professional?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Adobe PDF. And I meant to say blank pdf, not black. The instructions I were given are Use a blank adobe acrobat version of the document and complete each field electronically.
Expert:  Rita replied 9 years ago.

Ok,

Is this a form you downloaded off of the internet?

I need to know on your PC itself are you running the program Adobe Reader or Adobe Professional?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Rita's Post: THe pdf was sent to me by a coworker. It's a pdf document that I was asked to complete. Do I need to save it in word to complete, then save it again as a pdf. I have pdf reader.
Expert:  Rita replied 9 years ago.

Ok,

Yes to be able to edit a PDF form you have to have a PDF writer program like Adobe Professional to be able to successfully edit the form.

Unfortunatly without another software you will not be able to convert the pdf file as a word document successfully. There is software available that will allow you to do this. Give me a few moments and i will find one of these software packages that you will be able to download to your PC.

Expert:  Rita replied 9 years ago.

Here ya go,

Able2Doc 4.0 performs fast and accurate conversions to Word with columns, tables, headers, footers, graphics and layout reproduced just as they were in the original document. Maximum editability is ensured!

This application does offer a free 30 day trial period,

http://www.investintech.com/prod_a2d.htm

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Rita

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Rita's Post: Thank you.
Expert:  Rita replied 9 years ago.

You are very welcome if there is anything else i can help you with in regards XXXXX XXXXX please just come back and reply to this posting and i can furthur assist you.