John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant

How do you make fonts larger and darker

No Comment Added

In which application do you want to make fonts larger? Web pages, Microsoft Word, other?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
programs, most all of my open windows come up with small fonts incoming Email favorites, etc
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Inbox OE favorites program start menu and programs

Looks like you need to increase the fonts is windows in general which will also affect all applications. Here is how to do it:

Click Start > All Programs > Accessibility > Accessibility Wizard. You will be presented with sample text sizes from which you can choose the size that appears best to you.

Of course, you can also change the fonts from within individual applications such as Outlook Express, Internet Explorer etc. If you want to do this as well let me know.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
It is helpful. I would also like to change the fonts within individual applications such as OS, IE, etc.

Glad to hear that.

In OE, click Tools > Options. Go to the Read tab, and change the fonts from there. Then go to the Compose tab and change the fonts there too.

In IE, click View > Text Size, and choose Larger or Largest.

Hope this helps, If you found this helpful don't forget to click the green ACCEPT button. Thanks