Nikolaos L.
Nikolaos L., Technology Director
Experience:  A-Plus Certification, Dell Certified Systems Expert, Tech. Director for School District

Is it possible to retrieve email from a closed account

Is it possible to retrieve email from a closed account? Ex. say that you closed an account via Adelphia cable, could that email be retrieved by contacting the internet provider (Adelphia)?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nikolaos L. replied 8 years ago.
I actually used to be an Adelphia ISP tech for many years. I have been there since the bankruptcy and sale of the company(up until I was laid off). Im sorry to say that adelphia is no more and there is no support. The sites are still active ( , and however if you do not know your account information (username and pass) then you are not going to be able to get help on it. The new companies (Comcast and Time Warner) are not supporting the old adelphia accounts anymore and want you to just create a new account with them, if you didnt already.

However, if you are talking about a non-adelphia account then please update and then there is a possibility with a different company.