Kraig Grayson
Kraig Grayson, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Computer Studies and Management Diploma (Honours). Over 10 years experience. Also Website Design.

How do I make my words bigger on my printer

When i print out a document, the words are always in small print, how do i enlarge them.

You will need to make the words larger from the programming you are printing the document. if you are using Microsoft Word, highlight the text you want to make bigger and then right-click on the highlighted area and select Font. In the box that pops up, look for the heading Size and adjust the size to what you want it to be.

Alternately, after highlighting the text, look at the menu bar at the top of Word for some numbers (beside the font names) with a little down arrow beside it. Clicking on the arrow will also reveal different font sizes.

I will help you further if you so desire.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
You r talking to a complete amateur on the computer, I am still learning to do different things, but I love learning. When u say the program, do you mean when the box that comes up about size of document and all that?
That is correct. The box that comes up has headings like Font, Font Style, Size, Effects, etc. The part you need to adjust is the one that says Size.

Thanks for accepting my answer and I hope to serve you again soon.