CapC, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering

I cant see captcha images on certain sites i

Customer Question

I can't see captcha images on certain sites i just see a red x inside a box,how do i fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  CapC replied 9 years ago.

Thank you very much for placing your question on!

The possible reason behind the unavailability of the captcha image is that your Internet connection is slow or something is wrong on the server side. Possibly there is something wrong in the code residing on the server. So in fact, in this situation the only possible thing you can do is to refresh the page. This action will try to reload the page and this will probably fix the error.

I hope, after this piece of information, you will be able to view the captcha image now on. Cheers!! Smile

If this answer helps you sort out the issue, please click on "Accept". Thank you very much.