How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vahe Your Own Question
Vahe, Information Systems Manager
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 17
Experience:  Microsoft MCSE - Novell Netware CNE
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Vahe is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to track my boyfriend NOW at no charge if possible ...

Customer Question

I need to track my boyfriend NOW at no charge if possible by his cell phone
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Vahe replied 10 years ago.

His cell phone would need to be GPS enabled, and you would need to have a GPS tracking device.

Here is one website that might be what you are lookig for

Anothersolution is to locate a "spy" store in your aea, pop in and ask them if they can help you accomplish this. you might do better just buying a small tracking device which you could hide somewhere, like in his car and track him that way.

Try this website as an example of what I am talking about

Good luck. If this helps please hit ACCEPT and leave positive feedback.


Related Computer Questions