Keen1, Jack of All Trades Master 3-4
Experience:  MBA, Most computers skills from job, now hobby, build my own & friends, hardware expert & some soft.

how can i transfer music files from my real player library ...

Customer Question

how can i transfer music files from my real player library which is on my c-drive to my external hard drive which is on my k-drive?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Keen1 replied 10 years ago.
Go to the file where you files are located highlight the ones you want to move (hold down Ctrl button and click on each if they are spread out or click on the first one hold down shift and click on the last one if they are in a straight line), then right click to the side of where the files are listed. Select move files, that will bring up a menu of your computer drives and files. Then just select your K:drive (and a specific folder if you want to) and click move.

That should do it. Let me know if you have any questions or need more detail.