Thomas, Computer, Network Support
Experience:  VP Network/Software Consulting Company - Technology Educator

when i set up my super nintendo the picture is all fuzzy ...

Customer Question

when i set up my super nintendo the picture is all fuzzy how can i clear it. it wont program properly and as far as i know it only has 2 leads 1 for the power and 1 to plug into the tv
Category: Computer
Expert:  Thomas replied 10 years ago.
Hi axtekkmk2.

If you are experiencing a fuzzy or snowy picture with your Nintendo, chances are you have a bad cable or connection, you are not using a signal converter, or your RF converter is malfunctioning.

Normally, you won't be able to attach the Nintendo console directly to a television or monitor. You need a device, called an RF converter to change the type of signal, and possibly the type of connector to that of the output device.

You would also have to set the TV / Monitor up correctly; channel 3 or 4, select the correct input, etc.

I hope this information helps, and thanks for the opportunity to serve...Thomas