OCR_Ambler
OCR_Ambler, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  15 Years as a computer professional
1295047

Is there a zapper (a device) that can zap

Customer Question

Is there a zapper (a device) that can zap a 777 win on a slot machine? If so where can you purchase it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ryan replied 8 years ago.

There are products that claim to do so. But they don't really work any more. It's a technology that first came out years ago. Casinos adapt very quickly and they've added protections against these devices as well.

Tampering with a slot machine is a felony in most states. Security cameras are EVERYWHERE. Casinos know about these machines and are on the look out for them. It's really not worth it.

I have an article about a man who was sentenced to 5 years in jail for using a "top down joint" to win $35 on a nickel slot. They don't mess around....

I hope that you reconsider purchasing one of these, as it can't lead to anything good.

Regards,

Ryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
The one answer that came in is not correct from Ryan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ryan's Post: The answer from my friend Ryan is incorrect sorry
Expert:  Ryan replied 8 years ago.

Which part isn't correct? About it being a felony to tamper with a slot machine? About a man being sentenced to 5 years for messing with a nickel slot machine?

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2003-08-11-slot-cheats_x.htm

If you are looking for help in committing a felony Just Answer is not the spot to go, I'm sorry.

Regards,

Ryan

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ryan's Post: I just wanted to know the name of the gadget, is that a problem to ask. I didnt ask who was convicted, what happen, when it was did, what machine it was. I didnt ask for advise, or your opinion about this. I just asked whats the name then, I can decided if YOU
Expert:  OCR_Ambler replied 8 years ago.

Hiya, and welcome to Just Answer! There are various names for the product, *******, *****, *******. What they actually do is generate a small electromagnetic pulse. There are various models, some with the coil shaped as a quarter, some the magnetic swipe card, etc. They really just shutdown the electronics for a short time. As for WHERE to get them, I cannot say, while you may find sites advertizing them, you'd be lucky to ever see the device if you sent them the money.

Joe

**Product Names Removed by Request**
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ryan's Post: RYAN WHERE DO YOU PURCHASE THE GADJET THAMKS

Ms Fuzzy,

I would request that you review the Terms of Service you agreed to when posting your question here on Just Answer. It specificlly states under Section 5 - "You agree to use Just Answer! only for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any international, federal, state or local regulation is prohibited and may result in termination of services provided by Just Answer!"

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
All are stating Ryan answer
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist:
Thank each of you for your opinion or you may call an answer. I ask the name and the place to purchase. For some reason all of you saying Ryan answered the question. My thought is I dont see an answer all I see is his thoughts about whats right and whats wrong. To me the question has not been answered it just like asking whats your name and where were live, plan and simple. i feel you dont know and Ill keep posting I think thats the way it is did. If not the just answer can erase my question and I thank everyone.

Hiya Ms. Fuzzy Wazzie.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your question, it is in violation of the Customers Terms of Service. As an expert here we are required to abide by the TOS, the Expert Agreement, and Local laws.

Providing you with the information would result in not only a violation of the terms of service, but the expert would risk suspension or termination of their account for gross negligence and providing illegal information.

And I would like to rebute your comment that it would be like asking your name and where you live. It would be more like asking for the name and address of someone to buy illicit drugs from.

Feel free to close out the question and request a refund of your deposit.

Thank you for your time,

Joseph Oprysko