Lindie
Lindie, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Have worked with computer since 1998. From software to hardware
163146

I have background music that starts whenever I start my ...

Customer Question

I have background music that starts whenever I start my computer. How do I turn it off???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

Not sure what windows version you have.. but Go to your control panel. Then sounds and audio devices, you may have tabs up on top of this window.. go to sounds. Under the headings WINDOWS in that box.. scroll until you see windows log-on or start up, highly that sound, down below you will see browse, you can choose what you want the sound to be. There is also a little arrow pointing toward the right and you can hear a sample of the song.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: I tried that procedure before but it didn't work. What is classfactory??? After a period of time it asks me if I want to continue or stop the background music and it mentions classfactory..
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I tried that procedure before but it didn't work. What is classfactory??? After a period of time it asks me if I want to continue or stop the background music and it mentions classfactory..
Expert:  Lindie replied 10 years ago.

what is the exact error it gives you?

Thanks

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: After a few minutes a box appears that says "classaction is unable to continue playing background music and do i want to continue", which is NO...At that point it stops playing background music.