Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I dont know anymore...

Customer Question

My marriage has been kinda rocky(dont get me wrong we are both extremely happy)but we had some incidents.Im not ashamed to admit that it that the situations are my fault.I never look in my wifes phone but yesterday I did and I seen emails from this dude(who she told me about and assured me he is just a friend and she would not talk to him anymore)I dont know but I read something and I not sure was it sent of recieve but it said(What up with you and me)....I read it out loud and she snatched her phone for me...she was smiling through the whole episode I went off and excuse her of cheating she didnt deny it until hours later. Then I looked in the phone and it was erased. She told me we was asking bout what is going on with her(she told him our problems) and why they couldnt be friends anymore...I dont know what to believe....It just dont sound right to me...Let me know how this look...
Category: Computer
Expert:  The Man replied 11 years ago.
 Ok? High priority worth a whole dollar?Don't know you but if you treat your lady this cheap she may be looking around at other guys.May I suggest you try and treat her as a lady and take her to dinner to give her a night off.Don't try to get into bed right away spend a little time talking.After all she was talking to someone else about you.Do you think that could be because you don't talk to her about her feelings and your relationship?All is not lost yet I too believe she hasn't strayed from you yet but you need to take some control now and snap out of it.Treat her like a girl put a littlle romance in her life that's what she needs a knight in shining armor to rescue her from lifes problems.It isn't that hard to do give it a try.You will be glad you did.  
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to The Man's Post: I take her out at least eight times a month, and I always tell her how she makes me feel and vice versa.I ask her all the time about things I can do to become a better husband and she always tell me nothing.I romance her all the time...
Expert:  The Man replied 11 years ago.
 I read your initial post and your reply again.I think she is cheating on you or is ready to the smiling about it is the indicator.She thinks it's a joke and she is getting away with it.You need to figure out a way to bust her in the act.Are her daily routines the same all the time?Have they changed recently to indicate some type of change going on?Does she need to go to the store at strange times for something insignificant?You have a computer buy one of those wireless cams and see/record what happens while you are away.You can also get computer programs that will record any thing she does on the net while you are not there and you can check them from a remote computer so she will never know.But in the end you need to know what to do it's not my wife so you have to evaluate the situation.If you check up on her don't get caught it will make matters worse.I gave you a couple low risk spying options.You can get the computer recording program at cnet.com.