ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I was trying to add code in function.php and this came up -

Customer Question

JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas02_data03/50/3527650/html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 8761
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas02_data03/50/3527650/html/wp-content/themes/Divi/functions.php on line 8761 My website www.einsteinskitchen.com is down
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my website www.einsteinskithen.com is showing that error
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I am well experienced in WordPress and I can help you to resolve the issue. I need hosting controlpanel login details and wordpress admin login. You can personally share those details to me. Please accept my WordPress support offer and make the payment for it. Then we cans share our personal contact details and contact privately..

Regards
Jins