ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I strted word press the second week of January 2017. My blog

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: My name is***** strted word press the second week of January 2017. My blog is youngmindsdotblog.wordpress. I started with a yearly plan. I am taking my Masters Degree at Walden Uty and university and I have to participate in a blog throughout my degree. When I first started my blog I put in***@******.*** but my correct email is***@******.***. I corrected my address however it was never corrected because when I try to confirn my subscription it never arrives at my email However everyone that contacts me gets to the correct email Please help me I am very frustrated. Thank you! Tammy Bowers
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I use my Walden University Email.
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I want my blog to work. I have spent hours putting it together.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please fi
Category: Programming
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. Can you please provide a link to the administration page and the login information so I can take a look?

Also, I don't find any site at youngmindsdotblog.wordpress.com - are you sure that's correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
that is my site. My site is youngminds12345blog or http://youngmindsdotblog.wordpress.com. I am very frustrated, I can't get anyone to talk to me.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I been have been charged a $5.00 returnable charge t then a $46.00 CHARGE AND NOW YOU WANT $39.00 MORE. I can't afford it.

I think what you are seeing is for a premium service. Please read that - it's optional.

http://youngmindsdotblog.wordpress.com gives me an error... the page isn't found.

I think it's supposed to be https://youngminds.wordpress.com/

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did get charged $5.00 and $46.00 they have been been taken from my account.

You said 39 more.

You would only have been charged what you agreed to pay. If you have billing questions, please contact JustAnswer to get your questions answered before we continue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have nothing to show for it, except more frustration. Have a great week.
Tammy Bowers

Well, Tammy, that's because all you've done is complain about the charge instead of having a discussion with me. If you have questions about billing, please address them with JustAnswer, then we can continue. Being charged money, being upset with me, and leaving isn't going to make things any better. I know you are frustrated, but it certainly shouldn't be with me. I'm a technical resource trying to help you. You came here, to a paid support site asking for help.

I've already told you the correct link to your blog. The link you gave me is incorrect.