ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have a website www.fundelert.com that has a video imbedded

Customer Question

I have a website www.fundelert.com that has a video imbedded in the home page. I say it is a video, but to be clear, it is a series of written statements that flash one after another whiel music plays in the background. I want to update the video's text, but do not know how. The original was dome for me years ago, and the programmer kept the original when he went out of business. Can you help?
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: huh?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: try again
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I want someone to get me access to the flash to change text as I would if it were written in WordPress. If not, then a programmer to change it for me.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Programming
Expert:  Raj replied 4 months ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution.

Please provide me your website's web address in order to view and the details where to find the changing flash part?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the website's address is in the email - www.fundelert.com. the link says something like "57 seconds that could change your life."