ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am wanting to establish a paid mentor relationship with a

Customer Question

I am wanting to establish a paid mentor relationship with a VB programmer who will help me through task-specific problems in my design of a program concept I've been working on. The project is conceptually simple, but I am only a programmer wannabe. I follow directions very well. I want to know how to do certain things as they come up. I'm working hard, but I'm not working smart. Self-study only takes me so far. It's not the concepts that get me, it's the doing. I'm not made of money, but I don't expect someone to give their mentorship away. We could work something out on how this would work. ($x per task, depending on its complexity, e.g.)As the project grows and its applicability widens to what I have planned for it, a more consistent, permanent relationship could be forged.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Tim replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

You know, I'd probably look on www.freelancer.com if you want a constant programmer, some of them do one-time project, others do long term.