ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am attempting to take a spreadsheet and create multiple

Customer Question

I am attempting to take a spreadsheet and create multiple sheets from the original
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: Need my code validated for errors
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Programming
Expert:  Evan Davis replied 3 months ago.

HI There, my name is ***** ***** justanswer.com and I would like to attempt to assist you today. I can see that you are trying to create multiple sheets within one workbook. What are the parameters in which you would like the multiples created from? Is there a specific variable and/or value(s) that would determine if a sheet is created or not? Thanks much and hope to talk with you soon.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Evan,I have a spreadsheet that shows sales by item/by vendor. Vendor name is ***** ***** G. I would like to build a macro that creates a new worksheet for each vendor that includes all data for that vendor.As a bonus, I'd also like it to save each worksheet in a folder on my desktop (double bonus: automatically runs every Monday).I'd pulled some code from an old VBA help website, and I've adjusted it to my needs but I'm getting some order errors. I've attached an older version of the spreadsheet. I resave a new one each week with updated information.

Thank very much, i'll review this evening and get back with you on status. Thanks again and talk again soon!