ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

When I right click my mouse,it brings up list. I click on

Customer Question

When I right click my mouse,it brings up list. I click on print. It goes to save screen,not print screen.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 19 days ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

no thank you

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

i'm done.

Expert:  Jinsmn replied 19 days ago.

Okay, if so we can continue with this QA. Please let me know the following details.

1) Which operating system you are using ?

2) What you want to print ? A web page, a document or something else?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

I'm done.

Expert:  Jinsmn replied 19 days ago.

That means you don't need support in this matter?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

correct

Expert:  Jinsmn replied 19 days ago.

Okay, then let me file this for refund. Remember us when you need any assistance again.