ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I need a c language program done by the 23rd at 5pm

Customer Question

Category: Programming
Expert:  Chavez Clemons Jr replied 7 months ago.

What needs to be done?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He gave us this assignment last minute so I dont have the time on top of other exams to do the leg work on this so here is all of the information he has given us. Along with an example program that he wants us to follow. It all has to be done using C language and he wants it to closely resemble the example project while also having our own id names etc..

You didn't send an example project.

Do you use a specific IDE?

Is this C, or C++?

Here's an example of how I did my schoolwork.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is C; we have been using Codeblocks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The due date has been extended to Friday after thanksgiving

I'm opting out. With no example project submitted, I can't do this.

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 7 months ago.

Sorry, we can't come up with page's and pages' worth of work at the last minute.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hey; I have been waiting on a response since the 18th and just now heard from someone. Will I still get charged since I have already paid? I emailed my professor and he gave me two examples from some stuff we did in class and the project due date is extended until this friday at midnight as well.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I at least need to know if someone can do this. I asked this question on the 17th and didnt hear back from anyone,I would have tried to send more information; The project excamples document and the ones I previously submitted include the project phase 1 instructions and the project example are all I have on how to do this project....
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also feel free to heighten the price on this task; the project should take around 2-4 hours and since it is no longer a 10 day heads up I understand the need for more money on this. I just need it done