ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

U, (Only) Ingo I have the original V14 you built back in

Customer Question

For Ingo U, (Only)
Ingo I have the original V14 you built back in 2011 that needs some adjustments.
I am not going to offer a price to me question, I would rather present the entire package and you will submit the price from at your end,
That way we would cut through all the hang-ups that we previously experienced.
Please get back in touch with me.***** *****
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Ingo U replied 17 days ago.

Hi Brian,

thanks for requesting me again. Not sure how to best navigate the bid/proposal aspects under existing site rules, but please share the V14 file as a new starting point and describe your current scope of work; then let's take it from there?

Regards,

Ingo

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
In the V14. I would like U to,
(1) Scrap every thing, only saving the Highlighter 1, the Search 1 and the Clear all
Then change the range of the Highlighter 1 and the Search 1 to only 36 across, from F to AO , but maintain its depth to the end of the page.(2) Then install the last VB you worked on for me the (numerical order).
(3)Also re arrange the controller buttons if possible to only 1 column leaving C, D, E clear
(4) I also have another VB, I may want to place in as well. Once this is all done I need to have 37 of these next to each other across the page all individually functional.
Expert:  Ingo U replied 16 days ago.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on this one. I just don't have the resources (i.e. time) at the moment to delve into it.

The question will be open to other experts who may decide to contact you.

Regards,

Ingo U

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I truly am sorry that you are not able at this time to handle this for me , do you think you would have time in the future , honestly I only trust your ability on this ,not sure I want to revert back to my past experiences with other programmers .
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ingo,
How about me changing my scope of work to just having the numerical order file increased to 37 of those functional on one page with a 8 column space between each one, would this be more inline with your resources