ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I am trying to use Excel to replace my out of date

Customer Question

I am trying to use Excel to replace my out of date veterinary program. Is this something I can program so that I research when pets are due by formulating dates. How do I use it to do searches on the info entered?
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: I just purchased a brand new laptop, when our office stationary computer crashed, so I would assume it is the latest windows.
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I have began an excel sheet with the Clients names, address, ph number, pets info and dates vaccines where given. How do I formulate it to organize first alphabetically and have the other columns follow the client? How can I search dates , for instance that are this month?
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: If possible it would be nice for certain cells (date of birth) to color code once the patient is 10yrs or older
Category: Programming
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 6 months ago.

can you provide and example

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If you provide a email I can share the excel sheet I started

you can attach it here, or send to***@******.***

note if you do the email option, it may take a while for them to get it to me.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12xpXyFG8Ru8Fa8M8-zdU3118NYfmZwKiAHCSvpDnKWA/edit?usp=drive_web

im a little confuseed, did you say this was in excel?

How do I send a photo or file to the Expert?

You can send a photo or file to your Expert using the file attachment tool in the reply box of your question page. Here's how:

1. On your question page, look below the reply box at the bottom of the page for a link that says +ADD FILES. Click this link.
  2. A pop-up window will open. Locate the file on your computer, click it once, then click Open.
  3. A link representing your photo or file should now appear below the reply box on your question page. Insert text in the reply box and click the Send button to send your photo or file to the Expert.

To send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less and in one of the following formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, ZIP, RAR, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, SWF, FLV, WMV. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please resize it or send it to customer support at *****@******.***.

To send a photo or file, it must be 5MB or less and in one of the following formats: GIF, PNG, JPEG, ZIP, RAR, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, DOCX, XLSX, SWF, FLV, WMV. If your photo or file is larger than 5MB, please resize it or send it to customer support at***@******.***.