LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in C, C++, Java, DOT NET, Python, HTML, Javascript, Design.
29751445

What computer programming language could I learn that would

Customer Question

What computer programming language could I learn that would be intellectually graspable, allow me to work from home with flexible hours, and pay decently as well as consistently?
Keeping in mind most important of these attributes being working at home with flexible hours?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Welcome here. Please wait while i review your question and prepare response

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i already paid for an answer.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Please wait

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
asnjwjcn wljdcnjasncka
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What computer programming language could I learn that would be moderately intellectually graspable, allow me to work from home with flexible hours, and pay decently as well as consistently?
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

If you want to work from home as freelancer and/or want to sell your own code, I would suggest you to start with javascript first.
It will give you understanding of procedural and object orient concepts. I would be good to create interactive webpages using javascript/html and css.
Once you are familiar with basic concepts and you successfully create small apps like user registration pages/comments section(which are pretty easy), you can move to Java or VB .net. After spending some time on both languages, you can choose one.
This combination will give you enough confidence to start working from home and doing online marketing as you would be able to understand the terms and plugin the code for online referrals and marketing.

Please let me know if you need more information

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please read:

https://ww2-secure.justanswer.com/help/do-i-have-rate-answer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Please consider adding bonus

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
excellent my friend
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Thanks and best wishes my friend. Have a good time ahead.

You can ask me anytime once you start on these languages and concepts. I would be happy to help you.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.