ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

Bluehost updated their server on 11/4/16 & lost all the

Customer Question

Bluehost updated their server on 11/4/16 & lost all the existing content of the pages & post on my WordPress site AllergiesAndYourGut.com. Today I decided to put up a notice informing visitors to the site of the situation & found I'm not allowed to add any New Posts.I haven't had time to try editing my other two WordPress sites yet.The blog I need help with is allergiesandyourgut.com.
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Where do I find the WordPress version? And what 'programs' are you asking about?
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: To be able to add a New Post to my site
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what I wrote in my initial statement of what happened.
Category: Programming
Expert:  Jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I can help you to resolve the issue. For that I need the Bluehost control panel login details and the wordpress admin login details. Do not share those info here. Please accept my Wordpress Support offer and make the extra payment. After you accepted my Wordpress support offer, we will able to contact personally. Then you can send me the login details to my personal Email.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't wish to send this information so will wait for my own tech guy to respond. Thanks.