ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  MS in IT.Several years of programming experience in Java C++ C C# Python VB Javascript HTML
44910485

I have 1 html coding project and 2 Internet Server

Customer Question

I have 1 html coding project and 2 Internet Server Environment projects (which correlate to one another). I have all the material for these projects. $150 if you can get them done in a week and a half.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Programming
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
only 2 projects actually, was able to know out the HTML
Expert:  LogicPro replied 21 days ago.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
$200 altogether if done before the end of this following week
Expert:  LogicPro replied 21 days ago.

My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
please can ANYONE help. none of the web dev tools work on this device so i seariously cant finish it alone.
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

Hi there, my name is***** you still need help with all three of these? 402083, 402084 and 402085?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Just 84 and 85 the 83 zip is the previous project files which are related to the next two I definetly still need help
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

I don't understand what the 83 is for. Are you hosting the sites for 84 and 85 on your own Windows Server?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
The zipped submission folder is the project prio to the study guides. So 402084 and 402085 are guides on how to proceed further. At the end of both PDFs is a graded project. Unfortunately I can not complete them due to errors on my computer. As long as both 402084 & 85 can be completed I'll be in good shape
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
pretty much just need the projects and the end on both pdf's completed
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
If there are any other files you believe are needed to finish the project let me know.
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

OK, because what's inside 83 are two Windows server configuration files: applicationHost.config and applicationhost.config.clean.install

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Wrong file then I apologize there are several other pieces to this. If you can look over both projects and let me know if you can do them I'd appreciate it if more context is needed let me know
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

OK, yes, I was just going to ask you what website to use for 84. There is a bunch of other information I'd need from you. Let me look it all the way through. In the meantime, if you can send the prerequisites for 84.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Will send what I have
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
here are all course study guides. each has the project at the end of the PDF. subjects 80-83 where completed. the zip file "82 submission" is the graded project prior
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

Click here to view a list of things I would need. Have a look and let me know.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Please check your email with my response
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
any word yet sir?
Expert:  Steve replied 20 days ago.

I'm sending you an offer for premium service. If you accept the offer, I'll start on the project. Thanks.